Seriously Interested in Direct Primary Care?
1. Research your insurance options. A high deductible policy with a Health Savings Account (HSA) is the best for most people.
- Do you need to change insurance at a particular time of the year?
- How much coverage do you need?
- How many hospitalizations, other major events, or name-brand medications do you anticipate?
- How much money can you reasonably save for your deductible?
- Check out the Health Insurance Marketplace's Bronze level plans.
- For non-insurance plans for Christians, check out Medi-Share and Samaritan's Ministries International.
2. Let's talk! Email me and let's set up a free consultation to see if my practice is right for you.
3. If you have an immediate health issue, bring your records with you. This way I can have a more informed conversation with you. If your doctor's office uses computers, you can usually get an electronic copy of your whole record for free. Paper copies will usually cost you time and money.
4. Don't let the cost keep you away. If you have a financial hardship, I can work with you on the price of your membership.